Wednesday, June 16, 2010

9a & 9b 's Party

On May 22nd, we were having a farewell party, but i think it wasn't :D coz we were having sooo much fun there! Let's have it again someday!
By the way, I'm quite lazy to write the story, but some of my friends had written their own stories on their blog, so if you don't mind, please just listen to their stories, and I'm sorry for putting some links here, is it okay?

Cold Breeze and Warm People

RHIZOMA !

Cikopo, our Farewell Party

9A && 9B Farewell Party

farewell party @CIKOPO w/ 9a+9b


Oji and Ibnu were my roomate, we had a lot of chit chat til midnight,...Sampe-sampe yg lain tahajud gue malah masih tidur...Terus outbondnya juga seru banget !!Baca aja ya link2 yang di atas, ceritanya lengkap2 kok !

 

I just edited a picture of us, what do you think?