Monday, December 9, 2013

Self Training

Hello blogger ! It has been a while since I wrote my last entry about my last day in Bogor, about my curiousity of my new environment, and some hopes maybe, and now I almost finish the first semester of my study in med-school, out of 7 semesters of pre clinical phase. Time really flies so fast, but it is also gonna be a looooong loong journey :D

Since the orientation (I mean, OSPEK, or Krida Mahasiswa, we call it) is over, like 4 weeks ago, I feel like...hmm...haven't been too much involved in college's activities. Kuliah pulang kuliah pulang (Kupu-Kupu), they call it .... Haha, I don't know why, but I have been spending my day mostly in the class because the lecture usually starts at 8 AM and finish at 4 PM, sometimes I have to attend lecture from 7 AM until 5.30 PM (10 hours lecture, including 2 hours break), something I had never done in school, and also I still don't know what to join or where I should be involved here..So I really hope to find other business which will allow me to learn more, and get some unforgettable experiences.

So, how's life? Hmm...It's just fine, it's not really flat actually, because there are so many new things I encountered here. Since there are not many things to do except college's stuffs, I just get some ideas how to make everything doesn't seem flat & boring. Here are my ideas

1. I will try not to borrow stationaries from my friends, except if they offer it to me 
2. I will try not to ask for assistance, even the slightest one, to do my work (except for group work)
3. I will try not to be late, even for seconds, even for the most unnecessary meeting/appointment, even if I knew it's gonna be late
4. I will try not to fake my presence in the lecture, ever 
5. I will try to write blog entries in English more often

and there are so many "I will try"-s that I wanna do
fun, isn't it?
haha


Ok it might seem too much but I hope I could be more discipline and well-organized after this. And of course, I'm not gonna apply those "I will try"-s under every condition. It's not gonna be how I will live my life from now on, it's just gonna be my way to cure boredom, to fill some emptiness I feel after I move to this city *Hmm* , and also to train myself.

So, that's all maybe I can write now. 6 days left before the second mid exam, and for about 3 weeks remaining until 1st semester last examination. I really want to do my best, ikhtiar & tawakal, wish me luck anyway :) .

There are also some "Jurnal" that I would like to write later, it's about "Malang, in My View" and everything about my first semester in the college, hoping that my writings will give benefits to the reader too, hhe.
So see you next time. 

No comments: