Saturday, June 25, 2011

Expectations & Disappointments

No expectations, no disappointments 
But who want to live without any expectation?

I feel kinda disappointed lately, and yes,I've expected more lately
But I'm sure every disappointment that I feel won't last long
I've always got many ways to cure it
Islamic Thoughts  's tweets always keep my spirit up (LOL this isn't any advertisement)

Buat "kalian".....
Everything will be accomplished "if and only if" everyone cooperates
Your enthusiasm & cooperation are the things needed now! Without that, it'd be futile

Buat "kalian" yang lain...
I was really looking forward to meet you guys, but I didn't even given a chance to. You guys didn't count me in, though I know I was not certain to join, yet we have different interest, but at least...tell me. I don't want to have such feeling; that I don't belong there. We were always together, right?Cos all of you mean so much to me :)

And last but not least, I'm sure some of you will get the point from what I've written above
I'm sore for such crybaby entry, well afterall there are many things that disappoint me lately, hehe

#Comment : Disabled