Saturday, June 18, 2011

2nd Semester

It almost ends, there are soo many new experiences that I cherish...From NUSA,BANTARA, til SMANSA DAY, our biggest festival..Thanks!

But now I'm in a state of disappointment now hikshiks...
I have been envying some people so much lately, I know I shouldn't but sometimes feeling envious can keep my spirit up...(#np perfect-simple plan)

And I'm missing some people too, so much :)

SOO because HOLIDAY is COMING SOON I shouldn't feel sad again and forget about others',
I will be more determined & prepared

Congrats to juniors who are passed the entrance test of SMANSA, we are looking forward to have a new family,new batch :D

To my beloved classmates, X-5
THANKS!
because you've given me the chance to take the highest position in the class (well, the position under our Mom's exactly LOL)
Sorry if I didn't do my job properly, that was my very very first time anyway :P , but at least I learn so many things this semester, so many !

3 comments:

Jennie Yuwono said...

like this, daddy bale :)

being a X-5er was (?) a super experience. miss ya all a LOT.

Mochamad Mahendra Putra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mochamad Mahendra Putra said...

I really miss all of u one day, hope we'll meet completely again